I didn't report

I wrote about on Facebook and now good to put this here as part of my process.
I have been giving this some thought, most friends who sexual assaulted have been talking public and on Facebook about and when I found out what happened to CNN Report Don Lemon coming out. I need to talk about this.
A few weeks ago I got to a fight Trump support because of my anger over his attitude over sexual harassment, assault, and rape, but my anger is not simply the number friends and family who personally know who have sexually harassed, assaulted, or raped.
When I was 10 or 11 I was held down but a group (three) boys at school and the older (fourth) boy suck his dick into my mouth.
This bullying, this assault start off young and we do stop it, who knows; we were 10 and 11 but these could as they got older moved to girls or more boys. In many cases it's not about the sexual act, it's about dominating, humiliating, and controlling another human being.
If you think because young it is nothing, that is bullshit. For the person who is assaulted by unhealthy relationships with others.
Things do get the report because takes a lot to even talk about it and if you think it hard for women, it hard for men!
In my experience, they start young. I didn't report because I was scared and embarrassed. Yes, and this the first time I'm talking about it.

#WhyIDidntReport 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the blog series